Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Wire

Starting tomorrow, I'll be posting some of my favorite clips from The Wire, undeniably the best show on television, and the subject of one of my earliest posts. I'll have a different clip each day next week. Consider them my favorite five that are available on YouTube, in chronological order of when they happened on the show. But before we get to them, here's a little taste to get you ready:


"Where the f--k is Wallace?" (Season 1)



Where the f--k is Wallace, D'Angelo's young protege, former friend of Bodie and Poot? Dead. A loose end that had to be tied up.


"N---a is you takin notes..." (Season 3)



This is just funny. Why the hell would you take minutes on the kind of meeting these crooks are having? Freakin' Shamrock, what a moron.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.